Acne Treatment in Hyderabad
What is acne?
Acne is the medical term for pimples. Pimples are caused when there is pore blockage with dead cells along with built-up oil and bacteria. Sequentially, there will be seen inflammation, redness, and swelling.
Treatment of acne:
- Treatment of acne varies depending on the severity and the patient-related factors. There is no single medication and the combination of different medicines gives the optimal treatment outcome.
- Some of the options include antibiotics, peels, and other oral medications.
- Skin hygiene plays an important role as well. It is recommended to wash the face at least two times daily with a gentle cleanser.
- Moisturisers are a part of treatment as few acne treatments cause skin dryness as a side effect of acne treatment. Non-comedogenic moisturisers are advised for use.
- Topical ointments and few oral medications for cane treatment can increase skin sensitivity and hence sun protection with a good sunscreen is highly recommended
Are there any measures to prevent acne?
- Acne is most common in adolescents, and hormonal influence plays an important role.
- Also, women sometimes see a premenstrual flare.
- Post adolescent acne is also not uncommon.
- Irrespective of the cause, it is advisable not to touch the pimples frequently as it only worsens the condition. Also, avoid picking at the pimples
- Also, soaps are not recommended to use on the affected areas as they have an irritant effect on the skin and further aggravate the acne.
- Oils in cosmetics also can block the skin pores; therefore it’s better to opt for water-based and non-comedogenic products.
- Stress plays an important role. Many studies have proved that there is a definitive correlation between acne flare and increased stress.
- Though the role of diet is controversial, some people see an increase in acne after having particular foods. It could be dairy-related products in some, and chocolates or spicy food in others. So, having a food dairy can help you to note and avoid the acne aggravating foods.
Are you still having trouble with Pimples or Pimple Scars? Looking for the best Acne Scars Removal Treatment. Call Now the best Acne treatment doctor in Hyderabad or Visit Enchant Medical Cosmetology Clinic